Choose a name for our brixpo chook!
We’d like to introduce the newest member of the BRIXPO 2023 team!
Our LEGO® Chicken is the winning entry in the BRIXPO Mascot Competition and was designed by Harry Peachey.
Harry modeled the build after his pet chicken who gets up to all sorts of mischief!
Our chicken still needs a name and we need YOUR help to pick one so put your thinking caps on and send us your best BRIXPO Chook name via the entry form below.
The entrant who submits the name selected by the BRIXPO judging panel will win a family pass to BRIXPO 2023 and their own LEGO® Chicken!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of South Australia only.
- Competition closes 00.01am Adelaide time on 7 March 2023.
- One prize will be awarded to the winner consisting of a family pass to BRIXPO 2023 plus a LEGO® Chicken Yellow BRIXPO Road Kit.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Name submissions will be judged by the BRIXPO 2023 Event Committee considering marketing, branding, and event fit when determining the winner.
- If more than one person submits the winning name, the person who submitted the winning name first will be declared the winner. All entries are time stamped.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email by 31 March 2023, and announced on the BRIXPO Facebook page (first name and surname initial only).
- By entering this competition you give permission for your first name and surname initial to be displayed on the Yellow BRIXPO Road Road Kits.